Join our team
In Oceantech Ltd we feel very strongly that the people that we work with are the most valuable asset regarding the company’s vision and long term sustainability. Therefore we invest in our employees in all organizational levels, always aiming to provide professional safety, continuous training, career development and great team spirit that make good ideas flourish.
If you are a talented and skilled person with strong professional work ethic, interested in joining our company, you can send us your CV or review the available job offerings.
Oceantech Shipping & Trading Ltd., is seeking for a freelancer HAZMAT Expert, for attending vessels either in Greece or abroad and perform the Inventory of Hazardous Material. Training & Certification form an IACS member Class will be provided by Oceantech.
HAZMAT Expert Requirements
- A degree in Nautical Studies or Marine Engineering
- Onboard Experience and familiarity with Merchant Vessels
- Good Knowledge of English
- Good Command of MS Office and computer skills
Applicants is necessary to work as freelancers.
We are seeking to recruit on Spare Parts Assistant Operator. The ideal candidate should demonstrate the below capabilities:
- Excellent command of English Language
- Computer Literacy
- Basic knowledge of Maritime or Technical Studies
- Candidates from Southern Suburbs will be preferable