The term Marine Pump refers to a device that sucks fluids from one compartment and delivers it with pressure to another. The principle of every pump is to consume energy and perform mechanical work via a specialized mechanism.
At the ship’s spaces, assorted types of fluids circulate through dedicated piping systems and machinery. In general terms, the purpose of fluid circulation is for cooling, heating, and lubricating the different kinds of systems.
Oceantech Shipping & Trading Ltd – Marine Pumps Experts
Oceantech Shipping & Trading Ltd offers quality spare parts for all pump categories including:
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Piston Pumps
- Screw Pumps
- Gear Pumps
Quality OEM & Genuine Marine Pump Spares from Korea, Japan, China & Northern Europe
Keep your Main and Auxiliary Pumps in high-level performance with Oceantech spare parts, your technical advisor for overcoming mechanical problems.
The list below shows all available pump brands and spare parts from manufacturers all over the world:
Pump Manufacturers & Types
- Allweiler: NT, AEB, MI, NB, NS, NIM, MA, etc
- AZCUE: VRX, AN, AN VP/ED, LN, VM, VR
- Garbarino: MU, HDE, MCA, VL, AD, etc
- Hamworthy: CGC, CGA, CGB, CGB, CGD, CAC, CAD, DB, BP, CG, etc
- Heishin: HCY, CY, HK, HLY, MA, NE, PSY, PV, RV, etc
- Iron: CNLB, CNL, DHBS, etc
- IMO: ACD, ACE, ACG, ACF, LPD, LPQ, etc
- Miura: MCT, MRT, CPM, etc
- Naniwa: FEB, FBV, FBWV, etc
- Shin Shin: SSV, SSH, SSB, SCP, etc
- Taiko Kikai: ESC, ESD, EMC, EMD, etc
- Teikoku: 2VCS, MSS, CSM, DVM, etc
Why Choose Us for Pumps Spares
As a company, we always keep up with the shipping market and have pump spare parts available. Our technicians are well-trained, service-minded people, with significant experience with marine pumps and assorted machinery. Armed with this knowledge, we try to deliver the best maintenance services to our clientele.
Please send us your inquiries via mail, enabling us to prepare your pump spare parts quotation as soon as possible. Also, feel free to contact us for more information about pricing and all other procedures.
Tel: +30 2130337678