Coltraco is a family company, with 3 generations of the family working for the business, alongside an extremely talented group of individuals. Everybody in our company shares our values and commitment to science and commercial integrity. The company was founded in 1987 by Mr. C Hunter, a Royal Naval (RN) submariner with 27 years of experience and his son Mr. Carl Stephen Patrick Hunter, the current CEO.
Our mission is to help our customers deliver the Safesite® and Safeship®. We aim to improve safety for people, assets and infrastructure on land and at sea worldwide, across diverse sectors. We do this by manufacturing ultrasonic technology in the UK that will save you time, cost and risk.
We have 30 years experience designing handheld, reliable, accurate portable inspection instrumentation. Our products focus on liquid level indication, seal integrity, thickness gauging, flow rate monitoring and acoustic emission bearing indication. Our two main areas are in the monitoring of gaseous systems and watertight/compartment monitoring. We aim to develop mutually supporting systems and software by generating world-leading research and being faster, cheaper, better globally.
CUSTOMER CARE COMMITMENT:
• We manufacture ultrasonic technology in the UK that will save you time, cost and risk
• We make safety products for testing level, seal, thickness, flow and acoustics
• We give you a 3 year warranty on the main unit, 1 year warranty on the sensor and life-time support
• We operate in 120 countries worldwide and have a global network to support you
• We are based on integrity: from design, through to manufacture, supply and after sales
• We help you to deliver the Safesite or Safeship: to improve safety for your people, assets and infrastructure, as well as saving time and cost.