Maritime Services for a Cleaner Environment
Oceantech Shipping and Trading in conjunction with our Eurofins Maritime Services partnership contributes to a cleaner environment by providing market-leading environmental services. We offer laboratory testing, monitoring and consultancy marine services.
Our goal is to offer the Maritime industry a single-source supplier solution. Our current services comprise testing of oil and water, asbestos testing, fuel and air emissions testing and also VGP and D2-Commissioning testing. We can also maintain and keep track of the inventory of hazardous materials to assess their quality and impact on health and the environment.
Our objective is to provide our customers with quality services, accurate results, competitive pricing and potential for covering the entire globe.
About Eurofins Maritime Services
Our collaboration with Eurofins IHM, an international life sciences company, can provide a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries.
Check the links below for more analytical information:
- IHM Maintenance Reports Compilation and Submission
- Asbestos Laboratory Analysis and Testing
- Air Emissions Monitoring
- Fuel Testing Services
- VGP Testing Services
- D2 - Commissioning Test Services
The Eurofins IHM Group
The Group is a leading provider of analytical services with:
- An international network of more than 800 laboratories across 47 countries in Europe, North and South America and Asia-Pacific
- About 45,000 people
- A portfolio of over 200,000 validated analytical methods
- More than 400 million tests performed each year to establish the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, trace ability, and purity of biological substances and products
- Carrying out human diagnostic services
Why Choose Eurofins - Oceantech for Environmental Services
Our collaboration with SANITAS - Eurofins IHM allow us to provide our customers with a extended range of analytical testing services. We offer a single-source supplier solution for testing , monitoring and consultancy services. Our objective is to provide our customers with high-quality services, competitive prices and delivering results on time.
Above all, we envision a partnership where we can support our clients with high quality laboratory services and contribute to global safety and a cleaner environment worldwide.
Please check the links with our analytical services and don't hesitate to contact us for any information you may need.
Tel: +30 2130337678