Technical Consultancy and Ship Surveys
Oceantech Shipping & Trading Ltd can provide high-quality marine technical consultancy to our valued ship owners. Our company’s highly qualified marine inspectors are ready to accept almost any task to determine and evaluate the condition of any type of vessel. We maintain an extensive record of ship inspections over the past few years, which has enabled us to enjoy a long list of clients among Greek and International Shipmanagement companies. Our inspectors are available to be deployed worldwide upon request.
The following surveys are the most common in our service experience:
- Sales & Purchase Condition Surveys
- Hull & Machinery Claims Surveys and Preparation
- Demolition Preparation Surveys
- Ship Reactivation Surveys
- Pre-Vetting Preparation Surveys (Rightship & Oil Majors)
- PSC Preparation Surveys
Oceantech Shipping & Trading Ltd can keep you updated by providing customer-oriented, high-quality, and cost-effective development of all ships and the company's required regulatory technical manuals.
Indicative manuals are listed below:
- ISM Manual, TMSA Manual, ISPS Manual
- Ship Security Assessments & Plans (SSA & SSP), Shipboard Oil Pollution Emergency Plan (SOPEP)
- Garbage Management Plan (GMP), Biofouling Management Plan (BFMP)
- ECDIS Manual, Plans and Procedures for Recovery of Persons from the Water (PRW)
- Ballast Water Management Plans (BWMP), Ship Energy Efficiency Management Plans (SEEMP), SOLAS Training Manual
- ARGO Securing Manual, COW Manual, Trim & Stability Booklet, Damage Stability Booklet, Damage Control Booklet (DCB), Grain Loading Manual
- Enviro Notation Manual, Emergency Towing Booklets (ETB), Fuel Oil Management Plans (FOMP), ODME Manual,
- Search & Rescue Manual, Ship-to-Ship Operation Manual (STS), VECS Manual, EU MRV Monitoring Plans (MP), Vessel General Permit (VGP), etc.
Why Choose Us for Marine Technical Consultancy
With years of experience and a deep understanding of maritime regulations and industry best practices, our team of experts provides strategic guidance to ensure compliance and improve the efficiency of operations. Whether you need advice on vessel performance, safety protocols, environmental standards, or any other technical aspect, we have the expertise to help.
If you need further information regarding our consultancy services, please don’t hesitate to call us.
Tel: +30 2130337678